Premium Mid-size Sedan Named “Car of the Year” by Top Gear Magazine Starts at $37,995 MSRP & Record-Breaking 505-hp Quadrifoglio at $72,000 MSRP
- All-new Giulia lineup combines Italian craftsmanship, class-leading performance, state-of-the-art technology and a passion for driving for the premium mid-size market
- Giulia nameplate reflects a 55-year heritage of Alfa Romeo's lightweight, performance sedan tradition and over 105 years of brand history, carving its legend on road courses around the globe
- Stunning Italian design and crafted by Alfa Romeo artisans at the Cassino plant in Frosinone, Italy
- All Giulia models feature a near perfect 50:50 weight distribution, class-leading power and performance and an eight-speed automatic transmission with available column-mounted paddle shifters with gear shifts in less than 100 milliseconds
- Giulia is very well-equipped with standard premium features, including a 280-hp turbocharged and intercooled 2.0L engine delivering 0-60 mph in 5.1 seconds, DNA Mode, leather interior, bi-xenon headlamps, dual exhaust, carbon fiber driveshaft, flat-bottom steering wheel, 7-inch TFT and much more
- Giulia Ti (Turismo Internazionale) adds 18-inch aluminum wheels, genuine wood interior accents, heated front seats, heated steering wheel, 8.8-inch widescreen infotainment with SiriusXM and much more
- Giulia Ti Sport adds Quadrifoglio-inspired unique front and rear fascias, 19-inch dark 5-hole aluminum wheels, 12-way power high-performance leather seats, aluminum column-mounted paddle shifters, sport steering wheel, genuine aluminum interior accents, gloss-black window trim surround and colored brake calipers
- State-of-the-art Q4 all-wheel-drive system available on Giulia and Giulia Ti
- Giulia Quadrifoglio features distinct styling and the most powerful engine ever developed in a production Alfa Romeo with an all-new 505-hp 2.9L bi-turbo intercooled V-6, carbon fiber hood, roof and rear spoiler, adaptive performance suspension, DNA Pro with Race Mode, torque vectoring, carbon fiber active aero front splitter, carbon fiber interior accents, 3D Navigation and much more
- Giulia and Giulia Ti go on sale in January 2017 with an MSRP of $37,995 and $39,995, respectively
- Giulia Quadrifoglio goes on sale this month with an MSRP of $72,000
“The all-new Giulia is the result of our 105 years of passion for Italian style, craftsmanship and performance,” said Reid Bigland, Head of Alfa Romeo. “Crafted in Italy, the Giulia lineup sets an entirely new benchmark for the segment as the world’s fastest four-door production sedan, featuring class-leading engines, an all-new exclusive architecture, stunning design and state-of-the art technology, available starting from $37,995 MSRP.”
Built around the driver, Alfa Romeo Giulia designers focused on simplistic elegance, with an emphasis on incorporating the essential elements for performance. Inside, Giulia’s high level of craftsmanship starts with an asymmetric-styled instrument panel, featuring a driver-focused cockpit crafted with an array of available leathers with accent stitching, plus trim bezels in aluminum, wood or carbon fiber – all for a bespoke look that could only be crafted in Italy. A Formula-1-inspired steering wheel features a thick-rim profile that transmits the chassis’ direct-steering feel and neatly groups the vehicle controls and the engine start button. Behind the steering wheel, the Giulia features a full-color 7-inch thin-film transistor (TFT) instrument cluster straddled by two large white-on-black face analog gauges.
Giulia Quadrifoglio stands as the most powerful Alfa Romeo production car ever with its 2.9L bi-turbo V-6 engine producing a class-leading 505 horsepower and 443 lb.-ft. of torque. The Giulia and Giulia Ti models feature an all-new, all-aluminum, 2.0-liter, direct-injection turbo engine with an eight-speed automatic transmission delivering a class-leading, standard 280 hp and 306 lb.-ft. of torque.
With its muscular proportions and a pure design ethos of passion, lightness and simplistic elegance clothing its class-leading technical layout with near perfect 50/50 weight balance, the all-new 2017 Giulia exudes stunning and functional Italian style with a finesse of Alfa Romeo heritage, athletically taut lines and sculptural details.
Information provided by FCA Automotive